Remember simple things
After “now”, what will you do? I got a time to think about my future because my friends will leave soon, and my Japanese friends already had started job hunting in Japan, so I was thinking what I would do in the future. I sometimes I forget why I am here now because my major is Japanese modern literature, but I’ve studied English in IEP. This is not normal study case in Japan, so I feel worried about my future job, or life. Of course I do not know all these studies are going to be effective for job hunting or not, but I sometimes became to be lazy to do anything, and nowadays, I was lazy because I was tired of thinking my future and studying English …
However, this weekend was busy for me, so I do not have time to just sleep in my room. I had some parties with my friends. I went to a pub on Saturday. I was talking with some people like bartenders and waitresses. I just tell names of drinks and snacks, but they could not hear well. And I also went to Hikaru’s host house on Sunday, and almost all family came there, and we ate supper together; then I and Hikaru play with children. It was so excited and aggressive exercise as usual, and we talked a lot. A boy was pretending being Santa Clause (I don’t know why), and he asked me something I want in Xmas and so on, but I could not pronounce those words well; then he could not understand soon. Also, I went to convenience store and I asked a clerk “I am looking for cookies”, but I was asked again. These experiences were annoying for me because I’ve thought I can speak with anyone now, but it was wrong. But, they reminded me why I am here… I just want to talk many people as well as possible. Nowadays I just care about future jobs or licenses, but I remember I just want to become be the person who can talk with many people in some language. It is simple, but it is also easy to forget. I could remember that feeling, and I will try keeping this in my mind in the future, so it will also help me. Also, I will study hard from today.
I am sure you will be successful in everything you will star!Knowing languages and meeting other people is an enrichment for your life!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I will try a lot of things, and i want to go to your country!
DeleteHei Shiho
ReplyDeleteCool blog articel! Keep going! Tanks for your comment in my blog...
Robin
thx! yeahhhhh
DeleteI don't like to think about my future because I love "now".
ReplyDeleteI think I have become a Peter Pan... :'(
By the way, the grondsons are sooooo crazyTT
I was so tired last nightTT
i really envy you because you can concentrate your "now"!
DeleteThis blog made me think about my current English skill and my future...I don't like that I am asked again what I said...Although my life in Winnipeg is almost done, I can't have self-confidence of my English :'(
ReplyDeleteyou are good! also you gonna be fine soon! just keep going and try to do your best!
DeleteI don't think about too much everything, but I need it.
ReplyDeleteBecause I sometimes forget why I study English and decided to come to here.
The blog is good for me, I remind a lot of important things:*)
thx! sometimes w need it... let's keep going!
DeleteOh you have thought like me.. I can sympathize with you.
ReplyDeleteThe day I will go back to korea is coming and my friends in Korea also are finding job or already got a job, but I am here to study English so I'm getting nervous. Moreover, sometimes Canadian can't understand my saying and I sometimes forget why I came here. Like what you said it is simple! let's keep in mind that we came to here to study English and want to study English! Thank you for your good text :) Way to go!
we are same:)! don"t upset but don"t be lazy!
Deletekeeo going!