Sunday, April 1, 2012

My...

Two close friends

I do not know the definition of best friend, so I am not sure if I have some best friends or not. I have been thought about it, but I cannot find the answer. So I start to think about my 2 close friends who are in same junior high school in Japan.

One of them is Saki. We hung out a lot, and after we graduated the junior high school, we sometimes met on trains. She has had funny stories, love stories, and some gothic. Every time we talked, and she listened to my stories even if it was not so funny. Now, we hang out sometimes and drink. In addition, 2 days before I came to Canada, I did not prepare to buy a suit case. She said to me You are too lazy and easygoing!, and she helped me to buy it. She is like my sister I think.


The other is Eri. We met at the 3rd grade in junior high school. We got along with each other really well. It was fun to say stupid things, and still now I can say anything to her. We hand out sometimes, and go to her house. Our hobbies are similar, we love maccha(green tea), comics, and she had lived in U.S. for 4 years from a baby, so we like English too. I do not bother about her action and thought and so does she.


They have other friends like their best friends, so I do not know if I can call them my best friends or not. But it is ok because I like them so much. I think we will keep being good friends in the future too.

12 comments:

  1. You have two good friends! I want to see my best friends because of your this blog>< haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shiho for sharing...
    Maybe it doesn't exist a definition of "best friend(s)"... The only way to know that, you must feel that: It is important to have a good feeling when you see your best friend...

    Keep going and many thanks for your story...
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx, yeah i felt they are important! i miss them!

      Delete
  3. yeah... having the best friend is very important and hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good friends!
    Sounds you feel confortable to be with them:))
    You may be good for them too;) Same as what you do for us! Thanks everyday, Shihoyaaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope so! you too shoko yaaaaa i love youuuuuuuu<3

      Delete
  5. Yes~ A good friend can't alternate anything:>

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they also consider you a best friend!

    ReplyDelete