Last Friday we had parties of st. patrick’s day. Also I had a birthday party of my friends. At first, I went to Hikaru’s house for preparing my dress and hair because it was first time of wearing a dress for me, so I had asked Hikaru to help me. After that we went to the pub as IEP activity. We could have a green beer, which was Irish beer, and I liked it! Everyone wore green dresses or green hairs, so it was so fun. After one hour, we went to the Area club for the birthday party. It was also first time for me to go to club, so I was half nervous and half excited. We could enter as VIP, and we drank champagne. After that, we danced a lot with my friends. There are lot of people who danced cool and seriously, so I was surprised but it was interesting. However, I have a right ear trouble still now; I cannot hear well… I did not realize there were so loud, but it was a great memory.
Next day, we went to a pub to enjoy real st patrick’s day. There were lot of people in the pub, and everyone wore green. I could have listened to the Irish music many times because there were two Irish bands in the pub. Actually I fell in love with Irish….music! I really like Irish country music and dance, it was so fabulous. Also some band men were so handsome, and one of them who played violin stood on the table and played it. I had really fun time in this weekend!
Shiho chan! we wrote about the same things haha, but I am happy to have shared this weekend with you :DDD. I also like Irish music it's so lively and fun! you shoul listen to Steve Earle.
ReplyDeletetell me about Steve Earle!
DeleteWe had a good time in IEP party! That dress looks good on you:)!! so cute! and I wanna listen Irish music!!!
ReplyDeletethanks, you too! nice hear it was:D let's go to ireland!
DeleteWhat an exciting weekend! I am happy that you could experience many new things in Manitoba. You had a weekend of many firsts, specifically wearing a dress, going to a night club and celebrating St. Patrick's Day. What will you do next weekend?!
ReplyDeletethanks! yeah, Manitoba, Winnipeg is so kind to me... I gonna be a party girl!
DeleteYou have a lovely weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to drink green beer:'(
But I drank alcohol a lot on Saturday!
I want to see picture when you wore dress :*)
thx! i really like irish party! let's drink after i go back home!
DeleteI am happy for you that you have experienced many things here!Keep going!
ReplyDeleteHow was it to waer a dree for the first time?Will you wear one again?
it was soo good to wear dress! I love to do again!
DeleteWe had lots of fun last weekend! :D
ReplyDeleteI love green day too! also green beer...lol <3
we share a lot of things on weekend<3
DeleteBig party weekend, which pup you visited, last weekend. O'donnelds...? I like Irish Country too. The pipes, drums and also the dance...
ReplyDeleteGreat experiences and a lot of fun!
Thanks for your blog...
Robin
I went to.... i forgot lol
Deleteanyway i had a lot of fun!