I also enjoyed the driving from Winnipeg to Beausejour, so I want to talk about my car and driving in Japan.
In my town, we do not have subway, local trains, and lots of busses, so we must need own cars to go to anywhere. From when I was in high school I wanted to get a car, so I was really happy after I got a chance to go to the school to get the car license. I had own teacher in the driving school, and he was so funny because he was from far from there, and he was like so young as me at that time. We talked a lot and he sometimes played soccer outside of school. Sometimes he was lazy to do, but he did his jobs properly. After I passed all exams for driving, we went to eat. We are the sort of really good friends, so I could enjoy the school life.
Then, I got a car which was small wagon, but it did not have good engine, and was not so cute… however, I could get a chance to get new car because my mother’s car became to be a disused car, so we decided to get a new car. But, my father tried to buy a mini truck…!! I was soooo disappointed because I wanted to get my cute car!... but I could not do anything.
However, one day my father said “you can choose the car, so which one do you want?” I was surprised and I asked why; then he said “your cousin said we should buy a cute car for you” I had not said anything to her, but she understood my feeling! From then, I can’t have a great esteem for her….
I like to drive with my friends, or just me with good songs. I miss my car so much…. But I am not sure I can drive now…I am afraid of driving on opposite way…..
I may have to go to school again:P
You have a car!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo envy you even though I don't have a license!
Please take me somewhere by your driving!!!;)
lol come to Gifu!!!!
DeleteI like driving, too :) When I go back to Korea, I will use my mom's car kkkk
ReplyDeleteyeah, i like wind the car make! so it is so flesh to drive under the shiny sky!
DeleteYou may be surprised! I was worried about returning to Canada after 1 year and then driving a car for the first time but I did okay! I think you will too.
ReplyDeleteohhh don't scare me!lol i hope i can do it!
DeleteI wanna see your car:)!
ReplyDeleteill show you it someday!
Delete