Sunday, April 8, 2012

My "Full" Days

In this week end, I ate huge feasts! I do not want to see any food now!


On Friday, we had a dinner for my host aunt at the one of Chinese restaurant at university crescent. I had really wanted to go there to eat Chinese food, so I was really happy about it. I have told to children how to hold chopsticks; however, I could not use it well because it was a little bit big for me to use, so I changed it to my own chopsticks.


We ate some different dumplings, noodles, vegetables, chickens, a MapoTofu, and some rice. It was so great to eat, but we ordered so much… I was really full. After that we went to DQ to eat ice cream… at first I had been too full to eat, but I felt like I could eat just one ice cream…it was misjudged…. I got a stomachache for hole night…;(




On Saturday, host parents were so busy to do a lot of things, so they decided not to make supper:P; then went to pizzapita, and it was first time to us. We ordered some kinds of pizza, they were really good. After we went back to home and children went to beds, we have been watching a movie….We ate ice cream seacretlyJ(my stomach was better) I loved that time, so I also should try to do that in Japan.




On Sunday, at first, Easter Bunny came and she gave me few chocolates. I had not known this culture, so it was interesting for me to look for them. And we had a fabulous breakfast. We died eggs and we had an “egg war”. We hit these eggs each other to break. I won once and I lost twice…lol. My host mother also had made bread, and we ate it. There were also strawberries with chocolates. We usually do not eat enough breakfast like this, so it was great for us.   

 Two hours later, I went to host grandmother’s house to have family supper(lunch) as Easter party. These dishes of host grandmother were great as usual, and we could enjoy it. After that, members of family started to play game; throwing eggs. It was so fan to watch; they threw eggs, and a pair of them would win if they did not break it, and I think it is going to be one of the official sports in Canada in the close future. Also my Chinese friends have told me Chinese language and culture with a green teaand Japanese snack(Arare: dried rice cake).



I have tasted a lot of kinds of food… I will gain weights a lot… so I have to start to be on diet! Do not give me any candies to me please!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh... during last weekend, you ate various kinds of food... How nice it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. soooo nice it was! youshould try a lot of kinds!

      Delete
  2. You probably gain your weight, but sounds awesome holiday!!!
    The photo, which your family are throwing eggs, seems so much fun!!!! I wanna join:)haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep i did... that's why i did not check my weight yet...lol

      Delete
  3. wow looks so fun and sounds so full!! haha
    The chinese restaurant which you went is near from u of m?? Also I want to go to DQ! Let's go to there when your are too much hungry ;)haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep it was at pembina! next to pizza shop! let's go there next time!

      Delete
  4. Ho Ho...
    I understand... A lot of food... but I think that's also a experience and a tradition you must know...here in Canada...- to eat a lot :-)Thank's for sharing, now I am hungry...;-)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your host family looks so kind. Envy you~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx, i love my family! you can also enjoy your own family!

      Delete
  6. You made me feel hungry again! kkk I also got some chocolates from my homestay mom :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! i love to eat chocolate~ oh my weight~...

      Delete