Canadian thinks it is a lucky year? Or do you miss the winter more because you did not enjoy the snow enough? How about your country, did you miss some signs of seasons? My inside clock were little confused because I have missed the sign of spring this year… cherry blossom.
When you feel seasons, you see some symbols of the seasons such as flowers, weather, events, or clothes. How can you notice the spring has come or will come here? In our country, April is the new starting month for everyone. Many students start a new glade or year, and workers start to work at new places with new members in the beginning of spring. Then, there are cherry blossoms at those places. It is really famous tree in Japan, so wherever you go, you can see it in new season, so many people feel fresh if you cherry blossom.

I was lonely because of something, but I could not come up with any reasons for a long time…; however, I understood when I saw the picture of cherry blossom …I have missed the important transition to new cycle! After that I felt so fresh and I thought I want to do my best for many things from now on! Also that picture had “carp- shaped streamers”; it is a symbol of a festival of May, but my town flies these cloth craps from April to May, (but they will be fried away in May… lol)this is traditional spring symbol of my town, so it make me refresh a lot!
While I stay in Canada, I have missed a lot of traditional events, but I have experienced a lot of Canadian traditional events. I think after I go back to Japan, I may feel lonely because I miss the events in Canada….then I will be a Canadian.
Yes~ Shioho, Don't feel lonely:( I am also hearing my family and friend will go somewhere to see flowers. especially, cherry blossom! uu I envy them, but I am also glad to stay here:)
ReplyDeletethx onni! i also enjoy this cooler life!
DeleteOh.. I forgot that my contry's weather was what... I am trying to remember htis.hahaha:) I also miss my country, sometimes.
ReplyDeletereally lol don't cry! and remember!
DeleteIn this season, also in Korea, cherry blossom is very popular! Many of my friends already went to a park to enjoy the cherry blossom :) Let's feel the Canadian traditional events here :D
ReplyDeleteyeahhh let's enjoy canadian culture!!!
DeleteI love to see cherry blossom in Japan!!! However,,,when I go out to see cherry blossom in spring, It's imppossible to stop sneezing!!Because of pollinosis!X(
ReplyDeletelol poor misato! then you can spend this spring calmly than usual!
DeleteI also miss cherry blossom. My mother told me the cherry trees are in full blossom now!! I wanna see them.
ReplyDeleteHowever I miss Japan a little, I am sure I feel so sad and empty after I get to Japan. Let's enjoy the reat of Canadian life!:D
yep! we have to enjoy! let's stay more and more~!
Delete