After our mother came back home, we have had some alcohol and talked a lot…such as about new session, some memories of this house, Japanese earthquake, boyfriend, and so on. There was not exciting mood like some big parties or hokey cheers but nostalgic atmosphere, but I thought I liked it. I felt my growth from 7 month ago… Someday, I want to have quiet fire party again.
I had a bonfire on Saturday night with my host family. Around the7o’clock, family started to prepare to make a fire. Before it started, older brother had collected dead branches and leaves. Father has been chopped some bigger woods down, and while he preparing that, I and brothers have played “21”; it was a kind of basketball mini game. The person won who get 21 points fast as soon as possible….. I won. (I tried to lose…lol) Anyway, it was so fun.
After that, some friends of brothers came, and the bonfire was started! We have just sat and talked for one hour with marshmallows; boys burnt a lot, and they ate them! I could make better one, so it was delicious. Also I have asked to other boys if they usually make fires, they are same school as our boys, and many things. I could talk with them normally than I had thought, and it made me really happy. Boys started an original kick ball game; on the other hand, we have thrown a lot of papers to fire. We made some paper planes, origamis, ninjya stars, and paper balls, and threw them. In the end, our mother came back and boys left for their houses...
It was beautiful time ever...I like to see fire like this.
I envy you. My homestay is soooooooo quite
ReplyDeletemake it be fun:)
Deleteoh. I also have had fire with my homestay family. It's so nice~
ReplyDeleteyep i like it! fire makes me be happy!
DeleteI also had a bonfire in my homestay for mashmellow! It was so delicious and the bonfire made me comfortable and relieved. I wanna have a bonfire with you next time :)
ReplyDeleteyep i love it! i also wanna try it in japan, but i can't~
Delete